Want to learn how to add ringtones to your iPhone for free? You can do it using GarageBand. First open both iTunes and GarageBand. After you open GarageBand, click Create A New Music Project. Use whichever title you would like and hit create. Close the keyboard, then go to the bottom of the page and click Hide and Close the Media bar. Make sure iTunes music is selected. Next, pick a song. Click and drag the song title to the beginning. Then GarageBand will convert the file. After the file is converted you may hide/close the media browser. Make sure on the bottom of the screen that time is selected and not measure. Select the part of the song you wish to use, up to 40 seconds. Then select the Share menu and click Send Ringtone to iTunes. When you go to iTunes, the song should be under ringtones.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades