GarageBand is a great tool for composing your own beats and jingles, but when it comes to filters, it's not so easy to understand exactly what they do, as in the case of the AUBandpass filter. This video explains exactly what the AUBandpass feature does in GarageBand and how it can be used to make quality-sounding instrumentals for you beat projects.
The AU Bandpass setting allows you to control central frequency output while also still being able to widen or shorten frequency range for a given instrument or track. At the end of the tutorial, listen to the instrumental for an idea of how the AUbandpass feature can be used to import certain areas of sound.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades