If you've just exported your masterpiece from GarageBand and found that your volume on the song is too low, then you're going to have to fix it. And increasing the levels on your "too quiet" song, you just need to get back into GarageBand and make some adjustments.
See how to change individual track volumes so that you don't risk pre-mastering distortion. Also, learn how the normalization feature works in GarageBand and how pushing track volumes too high can invariably lead to low volume songs when exported to iTunes. And you'll see how to use the AUPeakLimiter feature to keep sounds from peaking. The AUPeakLimiter is a compressor/limiter effect that allows you to set the maximum volume, useful for controlling sound clips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades