It's called the AUDynamicProcessor, and it's very helpful when it comes to mastering your songs in GarageBand. In this video tutorial, you'll learn how to utilize and manipulate the sound dynamics of your songs in GarageBand using the AUDynamicProcessor filter, which effects the high and low ends of audio.
The AU Dynamic Processor is basically a compressor / limiter that affects the dynamic range of sound frequencies. This is great for drums or tweaking vocals, if you're looking for a different kind of resonant sound. Also in this video, learn how to set the threshold ratio, attack time, release time and headroom to optimize the sound of your music projects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades