User tomreviewer shows us how to get autotune in GarageBand. Open GarageBand and create a new project. Make sure the Key is set to C. Delete the default track by clicking on Track, then Delete Track. Start a new track by clicking on Track, then New Track. Select Real Instrument Track when prompted and click Create. In the sidebar that opens click on Vocals, then Male Basic. Any of the Vocals, however, can be used. Press the Record button and record your voice. Click on the Scissors icon in the bottom left of the window. Under Enhance Tuning, move the slider all the way to the "max" setting and check the Limit to Key box. Your recording should now sound autotuned, just like T-Pain!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades