In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to create a auto-tune, T-Pain effect in the program, Garage Band. This task is easy, fast and simple to do. Begin by opening the program and import the vocal audio. In the time-line under Advanced, increase the Enhance Tuning to 100 and check Limit to Key. Then open the Track Info Pane and go to Details. Now set the Reverb to 30% and Echo to 17%. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in music editing, and would like to learn how to create a auto-tune effect to utilize in their music to enhance it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades