If you are ready to make your podcast more professional, have a look at this tutorial. In this video, you will learn how to take an ordinary, amateur podcast and use different programs to make it sound more polished. This will bring your podcast up to professional grade and make it more likely to get distributed by larger companies.
Once you have polished your podcast, you will be taught how to submit your show to iTunes and get listed in their prestigious library. You will also find out how to locate your feed URL (which is essential for iTunes submission as well as RSS feed readers) and make sure your voice is heard.
So, what are you waiting for? If you are ready to get your opinions out there, this is the best first step to take. Follow along and stop making your listeners wait!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades