In this tutorial, we learn how to make a beat in Apple Garage Band. First, load Garage Band and then load a beat onto this. After this, you can find a melody by using the different bars on the left, to change the sounds and create different effects with the music. Use the bars on the side if you want to make your own beat, you can use anything from classical to hip hop beats. You can also add in more bass in sections you want to sound differently. Use the side bar to your advantage, so you can make beats easily, without the cost of more expensive software!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades