This video is describing how to create a podcast by using the Garage Band program on a Mac computer. Start by going to Garage Band and go to new podcast. Click create. Under the podcast you should choose what gender of voice that you would like. The top track is to add photos from your iPhoto. Select the voice that you would like to record on and click the record button on the bottom of the screen in order to begin. Record your podcast. Then to get your podcast into iTunes go to the share button and send it to iTunes so that it can be converted into an mp3 file. Go to Preferences in your iTunes, then go to advanced, select importing, and click okay. Convert the selection to an mp3 by selecting your podcast track and go to advanced and then convert selection into mp3. You should be finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades