Use autotune on Garageband with your MacFirst, create a new track. Click on real instrumental track. Create. Record your voice. Listen to the recording. Go to view, hide track editor. Go to enhance tuning. You can bring it to max for the TPain effect or choose the enhance tuning setting that you want. If you choose limit key, the program will keep you in the same key as your vocal key. (That was determined by the software.) For vocal effects, record a new track. Choose real instrument track, no effect, details, vocal transformer, edit. You can choose a preset vocal such as chipmunk, cartoon falsetto or monster. Record. Switch vocal preset and listen.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades