This tutorial is about how to get ringtones on your iPhone. The narrator starts out by showing us how to use an app called Garageband to load ringtones. He demonstrates how to load the application, then open the file to search for a song that you wish to download. He clicks on the song and drags it to the import window. Once the song is there, create a cycle region by clicking the icon along the bottom of the screen to turn the cycle region on. Next, he shows how to use the yellow bar across the top to set the ringtone for 30 to 40 seconds. Next, click on share then send ringtones to iTunes. Once it appears on iTunes, you can sync your iPhone and it will be on your phone.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades